Cumberland manufactures a variety of broiler pan feeder models to accommodate the specific needs of each and every grower. All of their broiler pan feeders represent a concept for taking birds from day old through adult.
The first 7-10 days of a broiler's life are critical. The Hi-Lo pan feeder starts on the house floor, presenting a lip height of 2.1" (5.33 cm), the average height of traditional "chick lids". As the birds grow and the feed line is raised, the Hi-Lo expands into a 3.5" (8.89 cm) deep pan. This also compensates for uneven floors in the chicken house. The higher wall and feed saver lip prevent feed waste from being raked out.
- Multiple levels of feed depth control
- 2” to 3.5” collapsible/expandable pan accommodates bird size
- 8 or 14 spoke pan design for easy bird access
- 360° pan play reduces bruising and injury
- Exclusive feed saving design features
- Optional 2-piece drop tube